Tag coworkers or nearby locations in your Workplace post
Change platform:Computer Help
You can tag coworkers or groups in your posts and also in comments on other people’s posts.
Tag a coworker or group:
- When writing a post or a comment, press @ on your keyboard and start typing your coworker’s name or the name of the group you want to tag.
- A list will appear to suggest relevant names.
- Choose the coworker or group from the list that appears as you type.
When you tag a coworker or a group, the name will appear as a blue link which will click through to the coworker’s profile or the tagged group. Coworkers that are tagged in your post will also get notifications related to that post.
Remove a tag
To remove a tagged coworker from a post you've created, you can edit the post to remove their name. To remove a coworker from a comment, you can delete the comment, or edit the comment and remove their name.
Check into a nearby location
To check into a nearby location or add your location to a post:
- From your Feed, click Write something… in the composer.
- Click in the top right of the composer.
- Click Check in.
- Type the name of your location and choose from the list that appears.
- When you’re done, click Post.